2 sisters traveled all the way from Arizona to Oklahoma. their mom died 20 years ago.
We received a call from an assisted living facility asking if we can help with the following scenario:
2 sisters traveled all the way from Arizona to Oklahoma because they missed their mother and wanted to pay her a visit.
trouble is that their mom died 20 years ago. There was the first red flag.
Luckily, one of the sisters kept getting admitted to the senior specialty hospital for one reason or another. It became obvious to the social worker that their mental capacity was diminished. It was also evident that they were elder orphans. They did not have any next of kin. They are all alone in the world! At the time of discharge, the social worker asked one of the assisted living facilities if they would admit them because they have plenty of funds to pay for it. Needless to say, the assisted living facility was happy to gain 2 new residents. However, the fact that the hospital deemed the sisters mentally incompetent prohibited them from entering into any kind of legal contract. The hospital and assisted living felt helpless until someone thought of contacting us.
Why Life Care Management Industry?
An Aging Population That Needs Care.
- About 80 percent of seniors have at least one chronic health condition and 50 percent have at least two.
- About 14 million non-institutionalized older people have some type of disability.
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia alone afflict more than 4 million Americans, a figure expected to increase 350% by 2050 if no cure is found.
- 9 million care partners (20% of adult care partners) care for someone 50+ years who have dementia.
Lets Talk About The Future...
Care Partners Need Our Help
- Care partners live an average of 480 miles from the people for which they care.
- 7 in 10 employed care partners report making changes such as cutting back on their working hours, changing jobs, stopping work entirely, taking a leave of absence, or other such changes as a result of their caregiving role.
- The population in the prime caregiving ages of 45-64 will grow by only 1 percent from 2010 to 2030 but the numbers of those 80 and over (who are most likely to need care) will grow by nearly 80 percent.
- Family isn’t always available. In 2010, one in nine women aged 80-84 were childless. By 2030, it will be one of every six.
Get Started Today!
Discover how you can be a part of the Purview Life team when you call our office at (918) 935-2020 to request more information.
Affordable & Attractive Business Opportunity
That can make a big difference in your life!
At Purview Life®, we’re passionate about providing the very best life care management available, and we’re looking for qualified professionals who want to provide the same level of service in cities across the country. Life care management not only gives you the chance to make a significant difference in people’s lives, it’s an affordable and attractive business opportunity that can make a big difference in your life as well.
Get In Touch
9810 E 42nd St #110, Tulsa, OK 74146
Let’s Build Your Dream Business Together
If you are looking for a positive and exciting career or life change, greater freedom, lifestyle flexibility, and stability then franchising with Purview Life may be right for you. We offer a true professional career for our Franchisees, not just a job. Call today to find out more.